[VAL] Re: Airstream Plant Fire

There was a fire at the plant this past Sat. I emailed Dicky Riegel,
the CEO of Airstream who just acquired a 54 Flying Cloud that is
currently inside the service center getting a face-lift. Here is his
reply:

Thanks for your concern Patti. With great fortune, there were no
associated injuries with the fire this past weekend and the property
damage was confined to a relatively small area, and to only a few
service units. Yes, my trailer was inside, but should be o.k. The body
and chassis are separated, and totally stripped, so there was little or
nothing to damage.

Everyone is here this morning and the company is up and running.

Thanks again for your concerns.

Dicky Riegel