[VAL] Vent wanted

Hi Everyone:

Thanks to Jo Ann's generosity and some lucky finds from RJ and others, the
interior of my 1955 Bubble will be completely original once again - ice box,
fresh water tank, Panel Ray heater, pump faucet, etc.  Except for just one
thing - the 14x14 Hehr vent.  Does any one have one that they'd be willing
to part with?  I'm particularly interested in one with a fan in it, but a
plain one would be great too.

By the way, I had a really fun visit to Tad Taylor at Healthy Homes last
Saturday - I picked up a 1957 toilet from him.  He's making noise about
giving up the trailer side of his business, and is anxious to get rid of
various parts he has hanging around.  But at the same time he told me he has
four Airstream trailers coming in this week so I guess he's having a hard
time letting go.....  His yard is full of vintage airstreams - a wonderful
sight!

Thanks,
Deborah