[VAL] Hello

Hi everyone,

We are Jack and Lynn Britton and I think we are new
members of your group. We are also new owners of a '73
Excella 500 that we haven't even pick up yet. We are
also new to rvs although we have spent the last 15
years living aboard our sailboat in the Caribbean.
Some of the same systems are used in both, but a whole
lot of this stuff is new to me and as you can tell
from all the 'news' in this note, we are going to need
lots of advice!!

We are currently working at Crabtree Meadows on the
Blue Ridge Parkway so if you are up this way this
summer, stop in and say hello.

Anyway, thanks for letting us into your group. Jack &
Lynn