[VAL] Pre-wired AC in '63 Safari?

Hi,

My '63 Safari didn't come with factory air conditioning and I've read that
some units of this vintage came pre-wired for an AC unit to be installed at
a later date.  I also understand that those units had a drain hose
pre-installed as well.

How would I be able to find out if my Safari has been factory set up for air
conditioning?  I'm purchasing a working AC unit from a '70 Overlander that I
would like to install.

If my trailer wasn't set up for AC how difficult is it to install an older
unit?  Any list members have experience installing one?

Also, does anyone have any idea of how much weight this will add to the
trailer?

If you're interested you can see my unit at:

http://www.clarry.ca/gallery/Airstream/index.htm

Shawn Clarry