Re: [VAL] need a raise...

Scott

My '60 Overlander (spring suspension) was low and dragging at the rear going
into most driveways. The axle was mounted above the spring. I had the axle
"flipped" (now mounted under the spring) and raised the body of the trailer
by about 4". This may give you enough clearance. However I would only try
this if the springs and all the running gear are in good condition. If not I
would get a new spring and axle from someplace like Dexter.

Scott Scheuermann