[VAL] Seals,pumps,pressure

This is a follow up to my brass black water tank rebuild and some
questions about new pump installs.
It seems my new seals are working and the tank is holding water. I did
have to make up one o ring that fits between the valve and the tank by
using an o ring automotive kit that has a cutting device and a glue
guide. My auto repair friends said it was a standard NAPA kit and said
that glue was a type of superglue. It was a Wurth product and I am not
sure if that is different then a standard superglue. The other o rings
that were supplied by a local industrial seal shop seemed to fit well
including the replacement for the square flat gasket that fit between
the two halves of the main body. So far so good.
I am also converting all of the old copper to pex and it is almost
complete. I am not sure how the new arrangement with the new sur-flo
pump and Inca fresh water tank will work with a supply line connected as
it relates to the pump. I suppose as long as the tank handles the
pressure from the supply line the pump will operate as normal. This is
where a pressure reducer would fit inline between hose and trailer?
There is a vent inlet on the top of the tank that I am planning to
connect to the existing air pressure valve that is located next to the
inlet petcock valve on the side of the trailer. My thinking is this
should have to have a shut off device that can be closed when hooked up
to a hose at a campground, etc. This would also have to act as an
overflow/vent for the tank when filled and then for remote service. Make
any sense?  If anyone has comments I would appreciate your input.
Otherwise it will be one of those trial and error exercises. I will be
away most of this week put will check back at the in four or five days
in case follow up is required. Thanks.
Gary Campbell
62' Safari
Portland, Maine