Re: [VAL] Belly Pan Patching

Gerald: thanks for the info. Regarding the gas lines being outside the
skin...where are they most likely to leak? At the fittings right -
which are inside the trailer anyway so I've never seen the logic to
insisting that the gas line be outside the belly pan. Explain please.
   The holding tanks are pretty far down - remember this little Bubble
never had holding tanks originally so I'm not sure if mine are lower
that trailers designed to have them. I'll send you a photo of the
arrangement.
jw