[VAL] New Vintage Owner Needs Help

My husband and I have purchased a 1958 Airstream
21-foot trailer! We are really excited about restoring
it to the original condition.  My husband has removed
everything in it as we want to restore it properly.

We need help in knowing where to find the original
Zolotone paint for the interior.  It is a light tan
with turquoise and darker tan specs.

Also, we want to know what some of the rest of your
vintage folks have done about replacing the tile
flooring.

We live in NM ad will be happy to get the paint
locally if possible or order it.

Thanks for any help and suggestion on places to look
for parts would be greatly appreciated.

=====
Wanda Nelson