[VAL] Re: Polishing

Thanks Shari, Toby and Herb,

I already have that articulating ladder!  Hadn't even thought to use
it. I will also get the metal saw horses. I think I was pushing too
hard on the drill, will lighten up and see what happens. I have the
cyclo, kids gave it to me for Christmas, haven't switched to it yet.
The section I did yesterday still looks like it has small pock marks. I
used the #7 polish and it may not have been course enough. It also
didn't remove a scratch mark. But the difference already is remarkable!
Looks like a mirror! I may not be as much of a perfectionist as some of
you with the finish but any polishing looks a lot better than before!

Patti