Re: [VAL] more zolotone - yes HVLP

Toby ,
   If you look at the http:/www.zolotoneaim website under the equipment and
methods section , they list part #s for devilbiss , sharpe and sata guns
all hvlp ,no mention of conventional type gun part #s ,although they say
they will also work .
    Hvlp delivers more paint at a lower pressure , hence less overspray and
30% less product used - its all in the design of the gun .which is good
because the stuff is really strong vapor-wise . I  may get a conventional
one because of the price anyway if I can find one with 2.2 mm tip and
needle .
   Not being argumentative , just passing along what the zolotone people
recommend .
  Chris