Re: [VAL] Fresh Water Tank

In order to pump water "from" the tank you must first put water "into" the
tank.  I am not aware of anything that would allow you to be hooked up to a
city water supply and be able to fill the fresh water tank from inside the
trailer.

I believe you will have to use a water hose and from outside the trailer,
open the fill cap "to" the fresh water tank and then begin filling up the
tank that way.  I am not aware of any in-line valves for you to switch this
way or that way to fill your tank up.

Find the fill cap on the trailer exterior, open the cap, put the hose into
the filler neck and begin to fill the fresh water holding tank.  Do not
reconnect to the city water supply if you want to use the fresh water
holding tank.  Once the tank has some water in it you can go inside the
trailer and open a faucet; you should be hearing the water pump running
then.  And hopefully you will not have any leaks in any lines from the fresh
water holding tank to all the faucets and toilet.

There are valves underneath the trailers to empty the fresh water holding
tanks - these valves may even be in the "trunk" area at the rear of the
trailer, I'm not personally familiar with your model.  But ALL these
trailers have valves, usually household outside spigot valves that open and
close the same was as a spigot on the side of a house.  Look for them, you
will find them I am sure.

Tom
WBCCI 5303