[VAL] Fresh Water Tank

We just moved our 75 Ambassador from a trailer park where we were hooked up
for over 10 yrs.  We had never filled our fresh water tank until last week.
We turned the water pump on and didn't get water.  The pump is running and
sounds good, but not having access to manuals, we're stumped.  Is there a
valve to turn on to get the water into the unit?  What steps do we need to
take to check out the water pump?  We will have water service to the
property in 2-3 weeks (hopefully) and once that happens, we'd like to empty
the fresh water tank.  Is there a release valve to empty it?

Also, the transformer has always had a loud buzzing.  What's causing it and
can it be fixed?

Thanks for your help.