RE: [VAL] Fresh Water Tank

My '68 has a faucte type valve and a loop which allows me to fill the tank
from the city water supply.  If you forget to close the valve the pump will
run all day and not move an ounce of water.  The valve is on the drivers
side just forward of the water pump.  Mine is underneath the couch so it is
a little difficult to get to.  It also has the outside filler.   There is
also a valve to open the tank drain just forward of the filler valve.  I
think they are original as the system is shown in the owner's manual water
schematic.  Feel free to contact me off line and I'll make a jpg of the
schematic.
When you talk of the transformer are you talking about the UNIVOLT?  If so,
the only way I know to get rid of the loud buzzing is to replace it with a
new converter.  There are several good ones on the market.  Some also have
charge wizzard avilable to plug into the intellipower which tends the
battery.  Very good option.
Pete