RE: [VAL] Fresh Water Tank

Hello,
I can open a valve on my 68 and fill the freshwater holding tank while I
am hooked up to city water. But if I am hooked to city water the pump
will not work and draw from the holding tank. There is not a valve that
shuts the water off from the holding tank but there is a drain between
the tank and pump that has to be closed as well.
Not much help but just a comment!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign ( hooked and ready to go for our annual Easter Weekend trip
to Door County WI)
59 Traveler ( can't fill from city water hook up)