[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #196

Thanks to Penmayeux - Jo Ann -  Dr. GJ - I checked out the site for the
Centramatic balancers and like the idea. Anybody in GA want to share a
set .. someone with another single axle TT that is. It will probably
cost me about the $87 or so to get the individual tires balanced. I've
been lurking on this site for over three years now and have just about
finished (you'll never be finished) our Airstream . My wife and I plan
to attend the GA rally in Hoboken GA. this month. This will be the
Shakedown Cruise as we said in the US Navy. We are really excited and
also keeping our fingers crossed when we hook everything up for a day or
two. However, if big problems arise our daughters live fifteen or so
miles away and they will have company!! Thanks guys and gals for all
your help with the restoration. I couln't have done it without you! God
Bless!!
Jerry
57 Overlander (shiney little critter now!)
WBCCI VAC