Re: [VAL] do you have a generator installed? yet?

   Good thread, Tom. It's interesting how other VAL folks do things and
I have learned a lot from the list. Here's my $0.02 worth on
generators:

	I just got my new Honda EU2000 from the big brown truck that brings me
stuff. I got a Honda for a variety of reasons: (1) my brothers' are
dealers!! (2) I've used lots of other Honda motors & Honda pumps for
high pressure washers, spray rigs, etc., and they start on one or two
pulls - good ol' Briggs & Strattons will give you a real aerobic
workout and then, they might start; (3) the Honda is very quiet and I
got the 2000 cuz it's the biggest model that I might be able to move
around if I have too but I'll probably get a little red wagon for most
of the time. The plan is to put it in the pickup bed (i have a camper
shell) and use it when boon docking. If the tailgate is down and the
camper door is lifted, I think the fumes will be minimal. It runs on
unleaded like the truck, I consider that a plus.