Re: [VAL] do you have a generator installed? yet?

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your response.  Nice to see some others posting on this
subject of generators for our trailers; seems that lots of people have given
thought to what they'd like to do, have done or plan to do.

Would you have pictures uploaded anywhere that we can see how you have
accomplished what you have done not only for your trailer but also for your
father's trailer?  I don't know that I'd be willing to cut into my newer
Airstream - but it's worth taking a look at regardless as others might like
a custom setup like your father's.

Thanks,
Tom