Re: [VAL] Hoo, boy! RE: 1956 Caravanner Skin Care

Hi Jim,

Well I don't know, but .  .  . if Olympic rivets are designed for aircraft
repair .  .  .  I can agree that any rivet improperly installed can leak.
Olympic rivets can be pulled too tight in some installations.  I've
installed dozens of these in the roof of my Argosy, BUT, I did use vulkem
along with the gasket.  Sure used a lot of them in my '69 Safari to replace
Airstream buck rivets that missed the underneath panel.  All that held the
seam was the glue (tape).  Anyway, I remain properly defamed! :)

Sometimes I'd rather be CAS shooting where I get lots more laughs.  Got  new
slicked up Norinco 1897 pump and 1887 lever 12 gauge coming in from Coyote
Cap shortly.  And a new Dillon 550 press.  :)  Believe it or not, I reload
in the Argosy when I'm traveling.

                                                 Regards, '69 Safari, Joy