[VAL] RE: 1956 Caravanner Skin Care

Hi Kevin:

I'm thinking about the same thing.  With the interior skin removed I can see
all the places where water has come into the trailer, and it's just about
everywhere!  The black sealant on the inside of the seams is coming off as
yours is, and just to do as much as I can to prevent future leaks I'm
planning to seal the inside of the seams.  I was thinking about just running
a bead of Vulkem along each one, seems like it would be pretty quick to me.

I've also been trying to reduce the areas of corrosion on the inside of the
outer shell (my trailer had lots of water!) and have been using "Aluminum
Jelly" and a wire brush.  It's going to take a few passes I think.

Deborah
1955 Bubble