Re: [VAL] NO WATER!!!!

I had the same problem with my 75 25' trailer. The pressure valve was located
behind the shower on the inside rear of the trailer. It was completely
plugged with dirt and completely stopped up. There was absolutely no way to get to
the valve to clean it. I had to completely take the shower and walls of the
bathroom apart to get the pressure value out. It was a real job. I didn't not
replace the pressure valve in the same location. As stated in another message the
copper lines are probably swollen. You just can't cut out the split and
replace because the necessary fittings won't fit the swollen copper pipes. I
replaced my with copper but it was a real job. I had to replace all the copper
tubing all the way up to the kitchen sink. Probably easier to use plastic. Its a
real job to fit. jauman2346@aol.com