Re: [VAL] leak

Hi Faith,

First I have to roll my eyes about himself.

Then, I agree with the folks who said just caulk the whole thing , it's
all gonna leak sooner or later.  That was the first thing I did on mine.
No point in fixing stuff until it's dry in there. I caulked around the
vista view window's frames, but also did around the glass. The water
sits on them and if there is any hint of a leak, it will.

The only other thing to look at is the window gaskets. Mine are pretty
shot and a got the new ones, just waiting for good weather. I have a
leak in my living room window which is the gasket. Boring job.

As far as level goes, the gas fridge needs to be level or it gets colic
and dies. When its working, anyway and while it settles after you've
used it and are storing the trailer. Most people have a round level in
the freezer part, and check it when setting up.  If you aren't using the
fridge, level is only for comfort. Airstreams don't twist sideways like
stickbuilt  RV's do. But you might have a window frame that got knocked
out of alighment.

Most likely it's just caulk, caulk, caulk.

Daisy