[VAL] leak

We have a very small leak in our 1974 A/S that only happens when it rains. The
only place it shows up is on the floor, under the bookshelves, at the left of
a main window in the living room.
we have tried taping and putting plastic around the main window, the small
window below it, and on top around the vent window and TV antenna. the only
place we haven't touched on that side is the sunlight window at the edge of
the ceiling . One problem I notice is that the trailer is setting a little out
of level leaning to that side and the window that we didn't do anything to, is
slightly difficult to raise the inside cover and the frame around it is not
fitting secure.  I just feel sure it is all because the A/S needs leveling as
I know in a regular mobile home that is unlevel, the cupboards don't shut well
as well as the entrance doors and the windows are hard to raise.
  Could I please get some feedback? My husband doesn't seem to think I know
what I am talking about and if I am wrong, I don't mind admitting it and if
I'm right, I won't gloat. My A/S
comes first and foremost with me before pride.
Faith Navarro