Re: [VAL] 72 Globetrotter

> The only way to have a long wheelbase and low center of gravity is to
> use a pre 1980 automobile.  A pickup, especially a four wheel drive, has
> a much higher center of gravity.

Which is exactly what the As was designed to be towed by. Lacking a 1973
   Dark blue station wagon at the moment, a 3/4 ton Pickup or a suburban
is what you want.

Now that I think about it, my first car was a 1958 Plymouth Suburban.
Wish I had it now. But the floor rusted away. You could pick up road
trash without getting out of the car.

Daisy