Re: [VAL]interior wood

Maybe some of you might know what sort of veneers were used in 1963 ? After
all I`ve put in to my Flying cloud ,I`m looking at the lifting veneer and
thinking , ok , I can replace these bulkheads .....but I would like to match
up to the wood I have ( looks like ash ?) which has sort of a pickled
greenish blond stain ,in that I dont want to do all the doors which are good
, nor the sink and bathroom cabinet ,also good .
    Any idea what sort of plywood to look for ?
Chris Elliott