[VAL] Back on Topic - Mirrors

For those of you who tow with a car.  I have a mirror question, what do
you do for extension mirrors.  Where do you mount them on the door or on
the front fender?  I have a set of  McKesh mirrors which came with our
trailer, but I have not needed them on the Powerwagon since it has Jr.
West Coast mirrors which have an overall width of 102".  On the Lincoln,
should I mount them on the fenders or the doors?  They seem too long to
fit on the fenders and the doors seem to close to the driver to see
properly.  Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone have a source for a mirror to mount on the trailer
jack to facilitate hookup.  I have a mirror to mount on the truck
tailgate to facilitate one person hookup, but there is no tailgateon the
Lincoln to attach to.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI #5223/VAC
1979 23' Safari