RE: [VAL] front end separation

Greetings Joseph!

While I haven't had experience with either of the problems that you are
having with your coach, I have had wonderful experience with Ace Fogdall
RV in Cedar Falls.  They have been my first-choice for repairs on my
coaches for more than seven years - - including such things as repairing
rear end separation on my Overlander, replacing water heaters in both
coaches, air conditioners in both coaches, water pumps in both coaches,
new axle for Minuet, repairing damage to a streetside panel on
Overlander, repairing entry doors on both coaches - - and the list goes
on - - and every repair has been absolutely satisfactory.

If you decide to take your coach to Ace Fogdall, you will want to call
ahead as they are in the process (or will be very shortly) of moving to
a new location at the edge of Cedar Falls (at the intersection of US
Highway 20 and IA Route 58 (Industrial/Business Park exit from US 20).

Good luck with your repairs!

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359