RE: [VAL] front end separation

Hello Joseph,
I have the same problem with front end separation. From what I have been
able to gather there are some straps from the frame to the nose skin
that might have come loose or broke. I broke mine on the 68. From what I
am told, the belly pan in the nose has to be dropped and the lower part
of the exterior skin removed to get to these things. They are then
welded or replaced. As far as the interior the epoxy glue used is the
key. If you can get your arm in far enough to cover the area that would
work, a friend of mine ties a paint brush covered with the stuff to a
stick and shoved it into the opening as far as he could. Its still
holding as far as I know. I also have a number of friends that have used
Fogdall for repairs and only had good things to say about them.

Good Luck
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign (waiting for warmer weather and the 59 to be completed then
I'll rip the nose off and fix this problem)
59 Traveler (which I am on the way out to finish installing my bed
today)