[VAL] front end separation

Hello
we are seeking advice on frame/front end separation of 34' '97
airstream. What is the best way to repair this..in front struts? Do you
have someone you would recommend. We are 3 hours from Fogdalls in
Waterloo & considering taking unit there for repair.
Also, does anyone have answer for "ceiling" falling-lining coming
unglued from the top? Someone suggested the syringe method of shooting
glue into the ceiling. Anyone with experience on that?
thanks in advance for you help!
Joseph