Re: [VAL] Frame Seperation

From: "Mr. Joy H. Hansen" <joytbrew@patriot.net>
To: <valist@tompatterson.com>
Subject: Re: [VAL] Frame Seperation
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:54:12 -0500

Joy,

Thanks so much for the information.   I understood about service bulletin #
146 but did want to know if there was issues with not repairing immediatly.
The key here as you pointed out in your email is the holding tank housing is
loose on the curb side.  I am sure once I get under it I will find rust and
water damage issures.  Wow, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Was hoping to
get a little use out of her this summer but it may have to wait.

Bill