[VAL] Peel and Stick Tiles

I posted my tile questions before I had read the posts from Molly and Stuart
in yesterday's digest.  (Note to self: read the digest before you post.)
Molly, you are absolutely right, there are more important things in life than a
couple of loose tiles.

Since I haven't made the commitment to peel-and-stick yet myself, I'm
rethinking the idea.  Thanks to Molly, I can avoid installing them in cold weather,
but now I'm wondering whether they are suitable for an environment that
experiences wide temperature swings.  During the winter, it's not unusual for our A/S
to see temperatures of  -15 and in the summer, it will see the high '90's.

Is there anyone who has installed peel-and-stick tiles and had them not
shrink and stay stuck for a period of several years while exposed to wide
temperature variations?

Thanks again,

Lincoln Soule
'77 Tradewind