Re: [VAL] Fridge questions

Hi Ruth,
Yes, you can put in a regular 120 volt fridge. However, by not having one
that works off propane you are limiting your camping places to those that
have electrical hookups. For me, this is very limiting. You could use a
generator when out in the wild country, but I like to get away from the
noise as well.

Where are you located? Surely there is someone with parts for your original
fridge. Maybe the parts that are not functioning properly can be replaced
with a new component of parts instead of just the one or a few of the
non-functioning parts. Don't toss the old one aside just yet.

There used to be a RV-only fridge guy here in town but he retired end of
last year. Wish I could locate him and all of his vintage fridge parts. Some
of the larger metro areas must have places like this guy.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT