Re: [VAL] 46 year employee/ tour guide at Jackson Center

One of the best ideas I have heard in years on this list!
A Vinatge event in the midwest would be wonderful. I have tried several
times to promote one with little response as most of you guys are on the
coasts or Way Out West.

Let me know how I can help if this gets rolling. I am close by in
Indianapolis. There is a Homecoming event being promoted by the Factory in
June sometime.

A Vintage Event at Jackson Center with long time Airstream builders as
guests! A great idea!
Hope to see it happen-

Alex In Indiana
WBCCI # 8728