[VAL] Pull-out leaf table

    All,

    Dose anybody have a lead on the pull-out two leaf table fitted to my
1969 Caravel?  I seem to have been able to locate most everything else, but
the table continues to elude me.

    I could make my own but that misses the point of my wanting to return
our Caravel to its original state.  Was the table the same for a few years
before and after?  I might be able to expand my search to other years if
that's the case.

    Is it that blonde wood grain Formica I see on the front of my Dometic
and the bi-fold doors in the shower?

    Thanks,

    Glyn