[VAL] Port o' Call closing

Hello All-

Down here in Melbourne, Fl south of Cocoa beach, Land Yacht Port O' Call an
airstream trailer park, is going through its closing throes. The story is
long one and has been told well by others, but several folks here are
putting up "For Sale" signs in their trailers. Some are more road worthy
than others, and most are 70's and 80's models and of the bigger size.  If
you are in the area it's worth looking at. Port O' Call is directly across
the street from the Melbourne International Airport. This park closes for
good in April 30, and utilities are being shut off around the 18th we're
being told. Abandoned Airstreams  will become city property, and probably
crushed.

PLEASE do not ask me to scout them for you. That's best done by the
potential buyer.

Alex In Indiana (wintering in Melbourne)
(appearing as Otto the Sword Swallower at:
Hoggestown Renaissnace Faire Gainsville Feb 14-15
Lady of the Lake Ren. Faire Leesburg Feb 21-22
Gulf Coast Ren. Faire Pensecola March 6-7
Italian Ren. Festival Hileah Park Miami March 26-28)