[VAL] Stuff on the bottom of the bathtub

Hello All,
I have purchased a bathtub out of a 63 Tradwind that I plan on
installing in my 59 Traveler. I noticed that the bottom is covered with
a Styrofoam type substance. Some of it is missing and I would like to
replace this as I think it offers padding between the tub and the floor.
Anyone out there ever replace this "substance"? I am thinking that I
could remove the old and lay that pink foam insulation stuff to pad the
tub from the floor. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign