[VAL] Newcomer to valist

Hi!
My name is Tom Waugh and I live in Alexandria, Va.  I have been an
Airstream fanfor many years (my family and friends think I'm obsessed).   I
have enjoyed the VAC website and the rally reports and photos for a long
time. I have read as many books and articles as I can get my hands on.  I
hope one day to purchase my very own vintage Airstream and join in the fun.
I am looking forward to following the discussions on the valist.  I'm
always eager to learn as much as I can about Airstreams and their owners.

Thomas Waugh
me1sirius@earthlink.net