[VAL] Stove Fan Cover Reattachment (boy am I stupid)

Hello All and Happy Holidays from the Emericks!

I want to reinstall the inside fan cover over the stove of my 59
Traveler's stove vent but can't remember how it attaches ( one of the
few photos I did not take during my dismantling). This is the the cover
that is on the inside over the stove, it has two screw holes on the
cover but I can't see how they attach to the opening. This cover has the
chain that goes to the outside opens the cover and allows the fan motor
to start when opened. I can send a photo of the uncovered opening to
help show what I'm trying to explain if needed. Is there a bracket I've
lost or something else I can't find?(the details of restoration that
makes you realize how stupid it can get!)

Thanks for the help this year and we hope you have a healthy and
prosperous new year. What a great hobby for those who don't mind
bleeding from sheet metal cuts!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign