[VAL] Good News

Well I talk to Dan from over at Diesel Don's place.  He told me most likely
it's the module on the injection pump or maybe the pump.  So I saw large
numbers for repairs.  He then told me that this is under warranty for 125000
miles or 11 years.  I'm under both.  After calling Chevrolet and talking to
them he gave me this recall number. #00064E  The normal warranty is only
80000 miles.  So the customer service rep call the dealer ship and they
should be getting the truck for repairs as we talk.

As Dan told me the Injector pump gets hot and cooks the module.  They have a
fix of moving the module to the fender on replacement.

Thank you all for all the responses.  Also thanks to list moderator for
letting these off topic e-mail go on.

By the way I'm signing up for Diesel Don's mailing group as soon as the paper
work gets to me.

Chris and the Diesel Grinch.
Might keep the name for the truck?