Re: [VAL] Stove Fan Cover Reattachment (boy am I stupid)

Hi Ed,
Upon inspection of mine, the two screws go into the inner skin of the
trailer just outside of the housing for the fan. The bracket that spans the
opening holds the fan and does not have holes in it for the cover. If you
have your fan attached, then you just need to find long enough screws to fit
the cover in place.

Glad to help and hope that someday when I'm stumped, you'll be able to
assist my failing memory.

Happy holidays to you and I hope the new years brings many memorable trips
with loved ones.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin