Re: [VAL] 1966 caravel

This is a set of pictures showing the repair of my Globetrotter's floor
from the door forward. The entire floor in the front was replaced using
2 sections of plywood.  Separating the new floor into 2 sections allowed
me to slip the pieces under the U channel where the floor is attached to
the aluminum frame. Note that I used wood blocks in the front to keep
the body of the trailer at the right height above the frame while all
the floor was gone.

http://www.nwflorida.net/gt00005.htm