Re: [VAL] 1966 caravel

Greetings Mark and welcome to the List,
I live in Plattsburgh NY (about 2 1/2 hours away) and I am in the process of
replacing the floor in one of my trailers, a 57 Sovereign of the Road. Don't
underestimate the amount of work required to replace the whole floor. This
job requires the removal of everything in the trailer along with all of the
lower interior panels before you can even see how to attack it. If you only
have a couple of areas with rot, you can just repair locally. If you search
the list archives I'm sure you will come up with a lot of insight before you
dive into it. A lot of listees have had similar issues. If you feel like
having a look at one that is apart and are interested in driving 2 1/2
hours, email me off list and we can make arrangements. I also have a 66
Safari that is partially gutted right now which may also help out.
Colin (also freezing along with the flu)