[VAL] 1966 caravel

I would like to introduce ourselves to your site and look for info.

We have a 66 Caravel J-0176671. We are contemplating doing a body off
restoration or just replacing the floor which is the most immediate concern to us at
the moment.

My question is are there any folks out there who have done the same and have
a website or manual on "how to and what to look out for " during the
restoration?

Also I am interested on mods that can bring the old girl up to the 21st
century without disturbing the feel of a stock "66" Caravel?

Thanks for any input. I have been reading this website for months and am
trying to get as much info before I start.

Thanks,
Mark Hamilton
Shrewsbury, Vermont

and yes it is very cold and very snowy here!