[VAL] Wide White Wall Tires

Over the winter, I'm getting the 1962 Galaxie Conv., 390 4bbl, 4 speed on
the floor ready to pull the 1966 Overlander. What's kinda funny is, when
I bought the trailer from Mrs. Jackson, she had a picture of it being brought
home from the Airstream dealer with a 1962 Ford Galaxie. I want to put
wide white wall tires on the car. I like the look and feel of the Vintage
bias-ply tires (I know all the cons) on old cars. The car now has radial
tires.
I have found on www.croker.com different "4 ply" tires, max weight 1680lbs.
at 32lbs. of pressure. I have always pulled this trailer with a F250 SD,
powerstroke, load range "E" tires. Never a blow out. I see other people
with wide white tires, are they a higher load rating? Do they have problems?
I would think with the leveling bars, I can help get the weight across all
four tires. I know its been done before (back in the 60's) an is being done
today. Any good advice? (I know, keep using the truck!), or input on a
choice of tires?

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270
66 Overlander