Re: [VAL] !@#$><&*^% tires for 63 single axle

I managed to shoehorn in some powermax 8 ply st 225/75 R 15 tires with much
dificulty -once in they fit clear ok - and were no more difficult to get in than
the really weathercracked 700/15 truck tires were to get off . I cant imagine
doing it on the side of the road .What was wally thinking ?
   What brand /size tire is everyone using on 63 safari flying cloud 22ft
trailers ? I`d like to stay with st radials if I can - although I dont like the
losing 2+ inches ground clearance as the radials are 4 inches less in diameter .

Chris 63 flying cloud