Re: [VAL] !@#$><&*^% tires for 63 single axle

Gerald J
the ones I just got were load range d - 2540 per tire . They are 225 /75 15 .
Should give me over 1700 lbs payload (I would never need half that much ) and
be rated less than the rims are so they wont split . But i had to use the
sheetmetal shoehorn trick to get them in .
   Check out http://www.denmantire.com/catalog-choice.php , they have 8 ply
205 , I think I`ll try those on my 67  caravel next , but they arent quite
rated enough for the flying cloud which is 3305 dry and would be 1 inch
shorter yet also I have 6 inch wide rims .
  thanks for the reply
Chris