[VAL] Tow Vehicle/ Oil Capacity

Hello ALL
Just curious on what the oil capacity is on some of the new vehicles today.
For my 1988 Chevy with the 5.7L or 350 motor the capacity is 5 quarts with new
filter.
On our 2002 Suburban with the 5.3L the capacity is 6.0 quarts with new
filter.
A friend of mine with a Ford 5.4L requires 7 quarts.
My '88 truck has over 220,000 plus miles on it now, but it seems that the new
vehicles
with higher oil capacity should last longer, if of course they are properly
maintained.
And oil changes is very important, especially if you tow a lot.
Reply back and let me know year, make, model, engine, oil capacity.

Thanks
Bobby Gill
Valdosta, GA