Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #74 - Diesels

Al,

Most say the break even point is around 200k miles. I have a Ford f250 SD
diesel with 150K so I
am close. No problems so far.  I think since the time you owned a diesel,
they have come a long way.
They have less problems than before, are far cleaner than ever and getting
better all the time. With
each new model year, less and less noise. Have you heard the new Dodge? You
can't! Even better
than the Chevy and Ford! Don't know why you change your oil more often, me
every 5K-7,500K.
Plus they have a much better resale. You can not give away a gas model here
in the Shenandoah Valley
of VA.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU