RE: [VAL] hitch lock/wheels

Yep...and I can see my brick wall dragging along behind it!!!

BUT...now you bring up tires and wheels and they are next on my
list...in fact I am on my way to take a pix of my current ones to take
to a dealer to order new tires and wheel rims.  Any advice here? I will
wait until next monday in case someone has some help.

The Mr just says..."Hey...get some new tires and wheels on that
thing"...good thing I enjoy a challenge so much!!!

And I have one old hubcap that came with it...could it be useful to
anyone?  I have a stack of old miscellaneous stuff I will take pix of
when it's all over and just give away like I did the furnace motor.
Hey...I don't want it and this stuff is just laying around my barn.  I
had no idea so much of this stuff had value when I threw away several
good items when we were first cleaning it out....like a whole tiolet cuz
I didn't want to clean it...stupid me...I didn't know how tough it was
to fit another on in there!!!

We are using an old closet door cut up as the foundation for our dining
table...thought that was handy...I had to reinforce the interior
supports [where the gaps in the cardboard are] but it's working so far.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari ...the never ending story!
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/dewdrop.htm