RE: [VAL] hitch lock

That is EXACTLY what I need...thanks for such prompt and exact info...I
am ordering it today.

I love the instant gratification of the help I get here.  I promised
when I first started that when I became an "expert" of sorts myself I
would share my info just as enthusiastically.

My Mr sees me on line and says "Talkin' with your Airstream buddies,
huh? Next time ask them.....[any number of things]"

He just doesn't get into online groups but [whisper]...I think it's the
male "I'm gonna figure it out without admitting I need help" syndrome!!!

He did ask, over breakfast this morning, what in the world we did with
our spare time before we had this "lawn ornament" and I couldn't for the
life of me remember!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
see our stuff at:
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/index.htm