[VAL] Fw: Brochure, Classic, and curiousity

Forwarding Received Message.

-Tom

----- Original Message -----
From: John Schubert
To: VAL Digest
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 9:21 PM
Subject: Brochure, Classic, and curiousity

List members,
I am looking for original or color copy sales brochure(s) for my 1983 27'
Excella as well as any other print stuff relating to it. E-mail me with any
information.

For those interested the Classic Caravan Club whose name is now the Classic
Airstream Club can be found online at
http://geocities.com/classicCaravanClub/

I am curious why no one has started a vintage and/or Airstream club seperate
of WBCCI? It seems logical given that there seems to be a viable contingent
that dont care for the WBCCI. I am not trying to start anything by asking
this, just curious.

John